PU System for Shoe Sole
|FOB Price:||US $1.3 / kg|
|Min. Order:||500 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 kg||US $1.3/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||150000 Tons/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: ZH5090/ZH5320
- Polyol Appearance: Yellow Transparent or White Liquid
- Polyol Viscosity: 0.35-0.65 PA . S
- Polyol Density: 1.16-1.20
- Polyol Package: 18 Kg/Can or 220 Kg/Drum
- Trademark: Headspring
- Specification: ISO9001; ISO14001
- HS Code: 39095000
- Synthetic Resin: Polyurethane Resin
- Isocyanate Appearance: Transparent Liquid
- Isocyanate Viscosity: 0.05-0.20 PA . S
- Isocyanate Density: 1.18-1.20
- Isocyanate: 20kg/Can or 235 Kg/Drum
- Transport Package: 18 Kg, 20 Kg, 220kg, 235 Kg
- Origin: Wenling Zhejiang
High-hardness and medium and high-density PU Resin for shoe sole of woman high-heeled shoes
1.Characteristic: High hardness, medium and high density
2.Application: Applicable to the production of female high-heeled shoes
3. Typical properties of PU Resin
Name of products
White or pale yellow, liquid, no foreign material
Transparent liquid, no foreign material
Reference shipments ratio: POL/ISO=36/44(Drum)
4. Catalysts and auxiliary agents:
ZH5090/ZH1001B/ZH1002B/ =220kg/3.2 kg/8.5kg/900g:.
ZH5090/ZH1001B/ZH1002B/Water =220kg/3.2kg/8.5kg/900g Note: corresponding adjustment should be made to the addition of auxiliary agent at different areas, different environment and different production conditions.
5. (Molding conditions & physical properties):
Reference physical properties
Molded density of sole
|A:45-50;B:38-42 A material: 45-50; B material:38-42||(A)|
Hardness (type A)
Metal mold temperature
NBS abrasion resistance(%)
Free foam density
Folding endurance (room temperature)
(40,000 gap length mm)
Matching ratio is based on the optimal matching value which will vary with the category and additive amount of paint additives added.
Free foam density will vary with the seasons (temperature, humidity).
Stripping time will be extended with the increase of the thickness of moldings. 90,80/min*4.
Folding endurance conditions: bending angle is 90 degrees and the frequency is 80 times / min * 40 thousand times
Data listed above is just for reference. The specific data is subjected to the practical operation. If other physical properties are required, please contact us.