Super High-Hardness and Super Low-Density PU Resin for Shoe Sole Zg-P-8086D/Zg-I-9823
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Production Capacity:||150000 Tons/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: ZG-P-8086D/ZG-I-9823
- Color: White
- Trademark: headspring
- Origin: Zhejiang China
- Synthetic Resin: Polyurethane Resin
- No Foreign Material: Liquid
- Transport Package: Polyol: 220kg/Drum ISO: 235kg/Drum, 18000kg/20`Gp
- HS Code: 3909500000
1. Characteristic: Super-high hardness, super-low density.
2. Application: Applicable to the production of shoe soles for both men and women
3. Typical properties of PU Resin
Name of products
White or pale yellow, liquid, no foreign material
Transparent liquid, no foreign material
Reference shipments ratio: A/B=28/25(barrel)
4. Catalysts and auxiliary agents:
ZG-P-8086D/ZG-AC-2/water =18kg/230g/70-120g Note: corresponding adjustment should be made to the addition of auxiliary agent at different areas, different environment and different production conditions.
5. Molding conditions & physical properties:
Reference physical properties
Molded density of sole
|Using temperature(ºC)||A material: 45-50; B material: 38-42||Hardness (type A)||75~95|
Metal mold temperature
NBS abrasion resistance(%)
Free foam density
|Folding endurance (room temperature)|
(40,000 gap length mm)
1.Matching ratio is based on the optimal matching value which will vary with the category and additive amount of paint additives added.
2.Free foam density will vary with the seasons (temperature, humidity).
3.Stripping time will be extended with the increase of the thickness of moldings.
4.Folding endurance conditions: bending angle is 90 degrees and the frequency is 80 times / min * 40 thousand times
5.Data listed above is just for reference. The specific data is subjected to the practical operation. If other physical properties are required, please contact us.