PU Resin for Shoe Sole with Medium and High Hardness, Medium and High Density Zg-P-5080/Zg-I-5002
|FOB Price:||US $2,300 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||18 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|18 Tons||US $2,300/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||150000 Tons/Year|
|Transport Package:||Polyol: 220kg/Drum, ISO: 235kg/Drum, 18000kg/20gp|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: ZG-P-5080/ZG-I-5002
- Characteristics: Medium and High Hardness, Medium and High Density
- Origin: Taizhou Zhejiang China
- Synthetic Resin: Polyurethane Resin
- Trademark: HEADSPRING
Shop sign: ZG-P-5080/ZG-I-5002
Medium and High hardness, medium and high-density PU Resin for shoe sole
1. Characteristic:Medium and High hardness, Medium and high density
2. Application: Suitable for female high-heeled shoes production
3. Typical properties of PU Resin
Name of products
White or pale yellow, liquid, no foreign material
Transparent liquid, no foreign material
Reference shipments ratio: A/B=27/26 (barrel)
4. Catalysts and auxiliary agents:
ZG-P-5080/ZG-AC-2/water =18kg/220g/40-80g Note: corresponding adjustment should be made to the addition of auxiliary agent at different areas, different environment and different production conditions.
5. Molding conditions & physical properties:
Reference physical properties
Molded density of sole
A material: 45-50; B material: 38-42
Hardness (type A)
Metal mold temperature
NBS abrasion resistance(%)
Free foam density
Folding endurance (room temperature)
(40,000 gap length mm)
--Matching ratio is based on the optimal matching value which will vary with the category and additive amount of paint additives added.
--Free foam density will vary with the seasons (temperature, humidity).
--Stripping time will be extended with the increase of the thickness of moldings.
--Folding endurance conditions: bending angle is 90 degrees and the frequency is 80 times / min * 40 thousand time.