Polyol Isocyanate for Shoe Sole
|FOB Price:||US $1.3 / kg|
|Min. Order:||500 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 kg||US $1.3/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||150000 Tons/Year|
|Transport Package:||18 Kg, 20 Kg, 220kg, 235 Kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: ZH5005/ZH5002
- Polyol Appearance: Yellow Transparent or White Liquid
- Polyol Viscosity: 0.35-0.65 PA . S
- Polyol Density: 1.16-1.20
- Polyol Package: 18 Kg/Can or 220 Kg/Drum
- Trademark: Headspring
- Origin: Wenling Zhejiang
- Synthetic Resin: Polyurethane Resin
- Isocyanate Appearance: Transparent Liquid
- Isocyanate Viscosity: 0.05-0.20 PA . S
- Isocyanate Density: 1.18-1.20
- Isocyanate: 20kg/Can or 235 Kg/Drum
- Specification: ISO9001; ISO14001
- HS Code: 39095000
Medium and high-density PU Resin for DIP shoes
1.Characteristic: Medium and low hardness, medium and high density
2.Application: Applicable to the production of shoe sole with the upper for men andwomen(DIP)
3.Typical properties of PU Resin
Name of products
White or pale yellow, liquid, no foreign material
Transparent liquid, no foreign material
Reference shipments ratio: POLYOL/ISO=41/39(DRUM)
4. Catalysts and auxiliary agents:
ZH5005/ZH1001B/ =220kg/3.2kg/550g :.
ZH5002/ZH1001B/water =220kg/3.2kg/550g Note: corresponding adjustment should be made to the addition of auxiliary agent at different areas, different environment and different production conditions.
5. (Molding conditions & physical properties):
Reference physical properties
A material: 45-50; B material:38-42
Hardness (type A)
Metal mold temperature
NBS abrasion resistance(%)
Free foam density
Folding endurance (room temperature)
(40,000 gap length mm)
Matching ratio is based on the optimal matching value which will vary with the category and additive amount of paint additives added.
Free foam density will vary with the seasons (temperature, humidity).
Stripping time will be extended with the increase of the thickness of moldings.90,80/min*4.
Folding endurance conditions: bending angle is 90 degrees and the frequency is 80 times / min * 40 thousand times
Data listed above is just for reference. The specific data is subjected to the practical operation. If other physical properties are required, please contact us.